On New Year's Eve, I :
1) was harassed by a Grand Champion Cibai of an Ex Bf Daryl lookalike. I haven't had a club harassment in a while, so this was amusing and annoying at the same time.
- He introduced himself as Martin.
- What kinda fckin name was 'Martin'?
- So I stuck around to find out - What sorta person made a 'Martin'.
- He spoke Chinese to me. I told him I only spoke English (although for a fact, I can understand Chinese quite well, but the less he knew, the better)
- His friend had to do the talking for him; and, in 3rd-party reference, told me that his Martin friend was 19.
- I told him Martin I was too old for him as I was 21.
- And suddenly, Martin was 26.
- For some reason, he couldn't stop wishing me Happy New Year.
- He asked me if he could have my number.
- I told him cannot.
- I walked off to sit at our table, but Martin was only one table away, so he kept staring and staring with that familiar cibai face that didn't annoy me so much in the dark, but bugs me everytime I think about it now.
- Regardless of whether I was having a drink, talking to a friend, or swaying my head to the music, Martin would be staring and mouthing compliments for my dancing, drinking or talking. O.o
- So obvious was the Martin self-absorbed energy that my friends sensed danger from a distance away and sent Shaun to the rescue, who came and sat next to me, posing as The Boyfriend.
- In Su Ann's words: "EH I TELL YOU AR, THE LOOK ON HIS FACE LIKE HE WANNA SEK YOUR TAUFU LIKE THAT!"
- Martin never stopped staring. And before we left the place, he grinned at me and wished me, for the bazillionth time, Happy New Year. =.=
There you have it, my fellow male readers. Unless you are of the Big 5: Suave, Charming, Fucking Handsome, Rich, Dominic Lau
- that kind of pick-up strategy is bound to land you falling flat on your face; and if you're seriously unlucky, get beaten up by mock Boyfriends.
And the girls will go home and blog about you and tell other girls to be wary of your type of buaya, i.e. the Tak Jadi ones.
Anyway, this entry was intended to be a write-up on my New Year's Eve celeb and Jen's 21st birthday celeb. :D But because photobucket won't load, I'll have to save them for later I guess. =.=
biscuit @ 06:28 pm |
January 12, 2007 07:05 PM PST
tajung> only if they fall into the 'cute little boi' category, which he obviously didn't.
sweat> that was about it actually ^^"
January 11, 2007 01:33 AM PST
yoyo update lah yo. aku mau baca.
January 6, 2007 10:42 AM PST
eh i thought u said u like cute 19 year old bois that u can baham hahaha!
oh ya, he's not cute right?
Here's a story of Hsin, a 21 year old self-proclaimed chiq whose sweat, blood and tears within 11 months of SAM in Taylor's College, Malaysia had finally paid off with remarkable results. *bows* (^ ^) After one whole unproductive biotech year in Monash University Malaysia, has finally moved on to greener pastures of the arts business - specifically, in mass communications. As of now, is proudly a Murdoch University BA in Media Studies student in KDU College.
Has great love for:
food, photography, great metropolitan cities, British accent, witty and dry humour, posh bars and restaurants with artsy interior, Discovery Travel and Adventures, men who cook, hysterical laughters, compiling thematic CDs, dirt cheap accessories, Nick Hornby, all-you-can-eat buffet, Japanese everything, jazzy romantic soundtracks, BMW, bittorrent, Starbucks, moshpits, wild dancefloors, live gigs, he who sings like Jason Wade and John Mayer, technology in general
Has low tolerance for (among many):
over-sensitive men, durians, bad English in print, most Malaysian establishments, most government personnel, MPPJ, hypocrites, manufactured pop, cheap chocolates, modified national cars with blue lights and ugly spoilers, Toyota UNSER drivers, sleazy uncles in bars n clubs, our censorship board, George Bush.
Considerably cynical over boy-girl relationships, but never stopped hoping for her knight in shiny beemer.
My Alter Ego: Mona Lisa Overdrive.